Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 7 Del.icio.us, Technorati, and Library 2.0

I am way behind. So glad this is among friends.

What is this week all about??
This week is a little bit deeper. So I have broken it down a little more. This week we will explore together. I don't feel comfortable with my knowledge of these things. We are getting close to the end. Only 3 more weeks after this. Be sure and visit the links to find your Discovery Resources and Discovery Exercises.

Tagging, Folksonomies & Technorati Learn about tagging and discover a Del.icio.us (a social bookmarking site)

Explore Technorati and learn how tags work with blog posts.



Read a few perspectives on Web 2.0, Library 2.0 and the future of libraries and blog your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. For me this is too much information. But, as I watch and listening to people that use it in their everyday life, it is easy to find the information they want. The fact that information is found so fast has affected their expectations on other aspects of life. Another part I see, is how easy and quick it is to make any project look "professional".

    I will take a good old book to hold and read.
    Terry p.

    ReplyDelete